Hannah is an Electrician and Instrumentation Technician working for Viva Energy for the Geelong Refinery. She attended both the Gordon Tafe College and RMIT and has come highly recommended by her teaching staff.
Her qualifications are numerous including, Certificate lV in Electrical Instrumentation, Certificate lV in Electrotechnology and a Certificate lV in Instrumentation and Control at RMIT.
Some of her achievements are:
• RMIT Instrumentation Student of the Year 2017.
• Being one of two people participating in the TVET International Forum in Abu Dhabi
• Silver medallist in Mechatronics at the 2015 WorldSkills Australia Regional competition
• Gold medallist at the 2016 WorldSkills Australia National competition
• Australian Apprenticeship Ambassador
• 2016 Finalist for Victorian Apprentice of the year
The funds for Hannah’s award were raised by members of the Geelong sub committee of the AOF who wanted to repay their own awards by providing an opportunity for another worthy applicant. Their award is named in honour of Bruce Kinnersley, a hardworking member of their group who recently passed away following a long illness.
Hannah has approached her Employer Viva Energy hoping to arrange employment with a subsidiary company in Canada.